Septic Preservation Services give you a pinch and a punch for the first of the month. Can you believe it is June 1st? This year is certainly flying by, which is certainly caused in a large part by how busy we have been providing our customers with septic inspections, septic repairs, septic installations, septic designs and septic services during the first half of this year. Today we have septic services scheduled in Lakeville, Acushnet, Rochester, Dighton, Raynham and Norton MA. If you require a septic system service or if you have any questions about septic systems or the septic services we provide please do contact our Norton office on 877-378-4279 or visit http://www.septicpreservation.com
Septic Preservation Services have spent many years in this region providing septic services to property owners. Often the first contact we will have with a client is when they request a septic inspection because they are selling a property or sometimes buying a property with a septic system. This is because in Massachusetts a system inspection is required:
“Within 2 years before a sale. If weather conditions prevent inspection at the time of a sale, the inspection must take place within 6 months afterward.” For more information see https://www.mass.gov/guides/buying-or-selling-property-with-a-septic-system
Today we have septic inspections in Mattapoisett, Marion, New Bedford, Westport, Freetown, Fall River and Swansea MA. We provide thorough, professional and convenient inspections so much of our business comes from referrals or repeat business. Once we have performed a septic inspection we are then contacted by that customer or by people they have referred to us for septic services, septic repairs, septic improvements, septic upgrades, septic designs, septic installations, septic pumping or additional septic inspections. If you require a septic inspection or any other septic service or if you have any questions about your septic system please do contact our Norton office on 877-378-4279 or visit http://www.septicpreservation.com where we will be happy to help you.
Septic Preservation Services would like to thank all of our customers, vendors and friends for a very successful year. We have conducted more Septic Inspections, Septic Installations, Septic Designs, Septic Remediation, Septic Services and Septic Repairs in Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire and Rhode Island than ever before.
- Working with multiple breweries in Marshfield MA, Woodstock, NH, and Limerick, ME to resolve high strength wastewater issues
- Getting approval to teach septic savvy in RI and MA for training credits Class. This class includes; how septic systems work; why septic systems fail, and what your options are once your septic system fails; Information on septic inspection, septic repairs, septic replacement, septic installations and advanced treatment units for wastewater treatment
- Record sales in Maine including, Acton, Farmington, Tennant’s Harbor, Arrowsic, Friendship, North Berwick, Union, Bailey Island, Gorham, Oakland, Wales, Belfast, Harrison, Owls Head, West Bath, Biddeford, Hermon, Peaks Island, West Newfield, Bowdoinham, Kennebunk, Poland, Whitefield, Brunswick, Kittery Point, Portland, Windham, Cape Elizabeth, Lewiston, Richmond, Winslow and Jay
- Continuing help to customers with overboard discharge (OBD) systems in Maine as they as fazed out
- Welcoming new employees that will assist with septic inspections, functional inspections, septic repairs, septic installations, and septic designs from Norton, Attleboro and Acushnet MA, Cumberland and North Smithfield RI and Biddeford ME
We are looking forward to expanding upon our success in 2018. Happy Holidays from Septic Preservation Services!
Septic Preservation Services have Septic Pumping scheduled in Attleboro, Norton, Rehoboth, Seekonk and Dighton, MA next week. You need to have your Septic System Pumped to ensure that it keeps working correctly and you do not suffer any failures. If you have any questions or need to schedule Septic Pumping please do contact our office.
Septic Preservation Services also have a Septic System Installation scheduled for the new year in Berkley, MA. We have extensive experience installing septic systems so we can provide advice, knowledge, equipment and engineers to ensure that your septic system is installed correctly and with minimum disruption. If you need a Septic System Installation please do contact our office at 877-378-4279 or visit www.septicpreservation.com
Septic Preservation Services is conducting interviews for septic inspections, septic repairs, and septic installations. If you live in the area including but not limited to Bolton, Holliston, Franklin, Hudson, Berlin, Plainville, Mansfield, Norton, Attleboro, Lakeville, and Rehoboth please call our office to set up an interview at 877-378-4279 or visit www.septicpreservation.com
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria