Septic Preservation Services have extensive experience with septic system remediation. Septic Preservation Services can provide remediation for your septic system using the most financially efficient and environmentally responsible methods available. Whenever possible our goal is to provide our customers with options that will yield high-quality results at a cost-effective price. We value each and every customer and appreciate your business – no matter how big or small the job. Today we are providing septic system remediation at customer locations in Readfield, Farmington, Wales, Jay Winthrop and Windsor ME. If you require septic system remediation or if you have any questions about our services or septic systems please do contact our office on 877-378-4279 or visit http://www.septicpreservation.com
Septic Preservation Services would like to thank all of our customers, vendors and friends for a very successful year. We have conducted more Septic Inspections, Septic Installations, Septic Designs, Septic Remediation, Septic Services and Septic Repairs in Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire and Rhode Island than ever before.
- Working with multiple breweries in Marshfield MA, Woodstock, NH, and Limerick, ME to resolve high strength wastewater issues
- Getting approval to teach septic savvy in RI and MA for training credits Class. This class includes; how septic systems work; why septic systems fail, and what your options are once your septic system fails; Information on septic inspection, septic repairs, septic replacement, septic installations and advanced treatment units for wastewater treatment
- Record sales in Maine including, Acton, Farmington, Tennant’s Harbor, Arrowsic, Friendship, North Berwick, Union, Bailey Island, Gorham, Oakland, Wales, Belfast, Harrison, Owls Head, West Bath, Biddeford, Hermon, Peaks Island, West Newfield, Bowdoinham, Kennebunk, Poland, Whitefield, Brunswick, Kittery Point, Portland, Windham, Cape Elizabeth, Lewiston, Richmond, Winslow and Jay
- Continuing help to customers with overboard discharge (OBD) systems in Maine as they as fazed out
- Welcoming new employees that will assist with septic inspections, functional inspections, septic repairs, septic installations, and septic designs from Norton, Attleboro and Acushnet MA, Cumberland and North Smithfield RI and Biddeford ME
We are looking forward to expanding upon our success in 2018. Happy Holidays from Septic Preservation Services!
Old Orchard Beach
From our Biddeford, Maine Office our qualified technicians are available to attend to your septic needs on short notice. Today we have septic inspections and septic repairs scheduled in Belfast, Hermon, Islesboro, Palmero, Whitfield and Windsor ME. If you require septic assistance or have any questions please do contact us on 877-378-4279 or visit www.septicpreservation.com and we will be happy to help.
Septic Preservation Services has Septic Inspections scheduled in Auburn, Hebron, Poland, Wales, Turner, Winthrop, Readfield and Harrison, ME. If you are selling a property in Maine with a septic system, either residential or commercial, and need a septic inspection or have any questions, please do contact our office at 877-378-4279 or visit www.septicpreservation.com
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria