Septic Preservation Services has Title 5 Septic Inspections scheduled today in Hanover, Hanson, Scituate, Hingham, Stoughton, Marshfield, and East Bridgewater, MA. On-site septic system inspections required are generally required:
- When properties are sold, divided or combined.
- When there is a change in use or an expansion of a facility.
- When MassDEP or the local Board of Health requires an inspection.
- Title 5 requires inspections for large systems, shared systems, and condominiums on a periodic basis.
- Systems located in cities and towns with MassDEP-approved inspection programs are required to comply with local inspection requirements.
There are exceptions and nuances to the general requirements listed here. If you are unsure if you need a Title 5 Septic Inspection or if you have any questions about Title 5 Septic Inspections, either contact your local Board of Health or call our office. Our knowledgeable staff are always happy to answer any questions you may have and we can schedule a Title 5 Septic Inspection if you require one. You can reach us at 877-378-4279 or visit www.septicpreservation.com