Septic Preservation Services has septic repairs scheduled in Winslow, Palermo, Waldoboro, Union, Owl’s Head, Alna, Islesboro, and Turner, Maine. There are many signs that you may have a septic problem and a septic repair may be necessary. These include:
- Issues in your Home
– Backup of sewage in your drains or toilets – this can often be a black type liquid with a disagreeable odor.
– Decreased flushing of your toilets
– Decreased drain flow from showers and sinks
– Unpleasant odors in your home
- Issues with your Tank
– Overflowing or near overflowing septic tank
– High solids accumulation in the septic tank
- Issues with the Leach-Field and Surrounding Environment
– Water accumulating / wet patches in the leach field
– Lush green grass throughout the year, especially if the surrounding garden is significantly different
– Presence of contamination (e.g. nitrates, bacteria) in your well water is potentially a major health hazard and is a very clear indication that your septic system is not performing adequately
– Accumulation of algae and aquatic weeds in adjacent lakes, ponds,and streams is a clear indication that your septic system is not performing correctly and contaminants / nutrients are migrating from your septic system.
If you have concerns that your septic system is not working correctly and need to schedule a septic repair or if you have any questions please do contact our office at 8777-378-4279 or visit www.septicpreservation.com