White Knight Advantage System
Septic Preservation Services were approached by a property owner in Attleboro, MA whose leach field was failing and wanted a solution. We will restore the function of the drain field with the White Knight system.
In nature, oxygen-using (aerobic) bacteria in the soil consume non-living organic material. This is the process nature uses to “recycle” wastes. We install the White Knight™ Microbial Inoculator/Generator in the septic tank to create an oxygen rich environment and cultivate an extensive colony of these same soil bacteria.
The result is nearly complete consumption of the organic materials entering the septic tank. At the same time, the bacteria are carried into the leach field where they consume the organic material that has accumulated in the underlying soil. The leach field regains and/or maintains its capacity to deliver effluent to the soil for purification.
THE WHITE KNIGHT™ ADVANTAGE INCLUDES:
- An installation costs thousands of dollars less than that of a replacement leach field
- Minimal disruption to existing landscape
- Protection of the environment
- Significantly longer tank pumping interval
- Conservation of natural resources
- 100% component and limited lifetime performance warranty
We have successfully used this system throughout the region from Groveland in Northern MA to Otis in Western MA to Chatham on Cape Cod. The White Knight™ Microbial Inoculator/Generator can be used to:
- Improve the function of marginally operating drainfields
- Restore the function of totally failed drainfields
- Improve the quality of effluent returning to the soil and ground water
- Reduce the amount of nitrate moving into the environment
- Reduce the size of a leach field required for new building construction
- Expand the size of existing structures without expanding the leach field
If you want to have a White Knight Septic Installation or have questions please do contact our Norton, MA office. at 877-378-4279 or visit www.septicpreservation.com