Septic Preservation Services would like to thank all of our customers, vendors and friends for a very successful year. We have conducted more Septic Inspections, Septic Installations, Septic Designs, Septic Remediation, Septic Services and Septic Repairs in Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire and Rhode Island than ever before.
- Working with multiple breweries in Marshfield MA, Woodstock, NH, and Limerick, ME to resolve high strength wastewater issues
- Getting approval to teach septic savvy in RI and MA for training credits Class. This class includes; how septic systems work; why septic systems fail, and what your options are once your septic system fails; Information on septic inspection, septic repairs, septic replacement, septic installations and advanced treatment units for wastewater treatment
- Record sales in Maine including, Acton, Farmington, Tennant’s Harbor, Arrowsic, Friendship, North Berwick, Union, Bailey Island, Gorham, Oakland, Wales, Belfast, Harrison, Owls Head, West Bath, Biddeford, Hermon, Peaks Island, West Newfield, Bowdoinham, Kennebunk, Poland, Whitefield, Brunswick, Kittery Point, Portland, Windham, Cape Elizabeth, Lewiston, Richmond, Winslow and Jay
- Continuing help to customers with overboard discharge (OBD) systems in Maine as they as fazed out
- Welcoming new employees that will assist with septic inspections, functional inspections, septic repairs, septic installations, and septic designs from Norton, Attleboro and Acushnet MA, Cumberland and North Smithfield RI and Biddeford ME
We are looking forward to expanding upon our success in 2018. Happy Holidays from Septic Preservation Services!