Septic Preservation Services have Title 5 Septic Inspections scheduled today in Oxford, Sturbridge, Spencer, Millbury, Paxton, Ware, and Orange, MA. On site septic system inspections are required in general:
- When properties are sold, divided or combined.
- When there is a change in use or an expansion of a facility.
- When MassDEP or the local Board of Health requires an inspection.
- Title 5 requires inspections for large systems, shared systems, and condominiums on a periodic basis.
- Systems located in cities and towns with MassDEP-approved inspection programs are required to comply with local inspection requirements.
For more information see The Official Website of the Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs.
If you need a septic inspection or you have questions about septic inspections or Title 5 please do contact our office at 877-378-4279 or visit www.septicpreservation.com