Septic Preservation Services has septic rejuvenation appointments today for customers in Wayland, Stow, Maynard, Hingham, Sharon, and Millis, MA. Septic Rejuvenation utilizes a patented technology to intermittently aerate the drainfield and surrounding soil. This method is used as an alternative to aerating the wastewater in the septic tank. It allows failed septic systems to rapidly rejuvenate, extending the lifespan of the drainfield and the septic system, while enhancing the treatment process .This technology has been applied in residential situations for both single and multi-family dwellings, as well as commercial situations, servicing hotels, laundromats, grocery stores, food processing facilities, healthcare services, marinas, restaurants, and more.
Some of the benefits associated with Septic Rejuvenation include:
- rapid restoration of proper septic system functions
- lower costs for installation, operation and maintenance
- enhanced removal of pathogens, nitrogen, phosphorus and B.O.D.
- minimal damage/disruption to existing property landscape
- long term, cost-effective solution
If you would be interested in septic rejuvenation or if you have any questions please do contact our office at 877-378-4279 or visit www.septicpreservaion.com